Don't you just love those new swimsuits with the sleeves? Jenna has one like that with 3/4 sleeves and little boy-cut shorts. It's so cute and sun friendly! Looks like fun!
We were all pretty thrilled that the girls seem to be enjoying the sun and water so much. Yea! More beach trips! :) I love the painted toenails. Maybe I need to give them some Del Sol color-changing polish!
4 comments:
Don't you just love those new swimsuits with the sleeves? Jenna has one like that with 3/4 sleeves and little boy-cut shorts. It's so cute and sun friendly! Looks like fun!
Those swimsuits are really cute. All the pictures are adorable especially the one of the two of them on top.
You're so brave! I hope you have a lot of fun. Maybe they'll mostly sleep in the car, which means one of you can sleep too.
Soooo cute - I love their new tricks.
We were all pretty thrilled that the girls seem to be enjoying the sun and water so much. Yea! More beach trips! :) I love the painted toenails. Maybe I need to give them some Del Sol color-changing polish!
Post a Comment