Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Palm Springs Aerial Tram







We needed to get out of the heat today, so we headed up the mountain in the Palm Springs Arial Tram. The San Juancinto State Park is at 8000 ft and is about 30 degrees cooler than the valley floor. There were some really easy hikes, and with the temperature in the 70s we had a really good time. The girls got lots of attention from the other visitors and were so well behaved.














This last bit is a video of Alice. During the hike she decided to serenade us. She would only do it while I was walking, so the shot is a bit weird, but cute.

2 comments:

Molly said...

Alice is so cute. You guys look like you are having a great vacation!! I am impressed - most people would think twins would bog you down - but life can go on - way to go!

Melanie said...

I'm glad you're having so much fun...and especially happy that the girls are doing so well. Alice's song is so cute! Even on beat!