Sunday, May 30, 2010

A yucky week

We got home from Mexico to illness. We spent the weekend with my family since Lauren entered the MTC on Wednesday. I was glad to spend time with everyone but ickiness started setting in on Monday. We took the girls to the Instacare to make sure nothing sinister was going on and sure enough, our whole family came down with bronchitis. It must have had a long incubation period since we all got it about the same time despite being separated for a week. We are finally getting over it but the girls still have nasty sounding coughs. On another note I started working Fridays for a few months while one of my coworkers is on maternity leave. On Friday I just totally drugged myself up so I wasn't coughing on anyone. Fun times.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Thank you for not broadcasting that I am the evil one who exposed everyone to this horrible illness! :) I had no idea that I was still contagious! We'll have to Google the incubation period. That is just amazing!

I hope everyone is feeling better. We're excited to see you tomorrow. We'll entertain the girls as much as they'll let us.