Today was the first real day that we felt like we had. Our condo is right next to a marina and we heard that it was interesting. So we spent the morning wandering the marina. We ran into about a thousand people trying to sell us everything from excursions to condos. The most we got offered was $500 cash to attend a time-share presentation. (My dad would have gone but we wasted enough time doing that already). At the marina Marc bought some fake Ray bans. I was so proud of him for doing a great job haggling, the vendor told him to stop being such a Mexican. So far I have decided that unless you are prepared to be harassed, it is best to just stay at the condo. After visiting the marina we went back to the condo, packed a lunch, the caught the bus into town to try and find the flea market. We got off on the wrong stop, but didn’t mind the short walk to where we were trying to go. We were able to see the best part of PV; right along the beach is a nice walkway with some really funky sculptures and lots of sand art by people trying to get tips. We were able to find the flea market with a little help from the map where I bought a necklace, some vanilla and a couple of super cute outfits for the girls. I think I got a pretty good deal on everything since all of the vendors were unhappy when we left. We spent the afternoon by the pool. It was fine for me because I just read but Marc was annoyed with the music they were playing rather loudly. He said that he is going to try to rally the old men together to stop the music, but I didn’t care. He has a much harder time blocking out that stuff than I do.
The one major complaint I’ve had thus far (if you can call it that) is that my swimsuits refuse to get dry. This was really driving me crazy until I realized that none of my clothes are dry, even the dry ones. Everything here is damp. The biggest upside to this is that I have zero problems wearing my contacts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment