Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Puerto Vallarta IV
Since we got in so late last night, we opted not to schedule anything today. We got up late and spent the day lounging by the ocean. Around 4:00 we decided to go into town to get some dinner. We opted for the Blue Shrimp, which Melanie recommended. And Melanie, you are right the bathrooms are awesome. The best thing about the dinner was the dessert. Marc got this chocolate cake that was nothing like cake. It was closer to the richest chocolate cheesecake imaginable. I could only handle a few bites, but of course Marc was able to almost finish it. I got a frozen banana tart, which was also amazing. After dinner we strolled along the ocean and watched the sun set. We are getting the hang of the busses here, but Marc hates them. He says they are way too hot, cramped, and bumpy. I’M fine and he is trying to tell ME that MY internal temperature must be off, whatever
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I obviously haven't read for a few days, since you told me this in person today when I asked. :) I'm glad you made it there! And I'm glad you made it home safely!
Post a Comment