Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Painful Puppy

Marc bought this bouncy seat after he broke the vibrator to the other one. The activity bar sings a song about a playful puppy and so Marc calls this bouncy 'Painful Puppy' because the songs are so annoying. But the girls LOVE it. Sometimes when they are in it we will hear a squeal and think there is a problem, but it is a squeal of delight. I have attached a video of Claire singing along.

5 comments:

Melanie said...

That is SO cute! I think she's even on key!!!

Lauren said...

You poor thing, when are they going to start making baby toys that Metallica or Led Zeppelin? Stairway to Heaven would be very educational. That is adorable though.

Molly said...

Cute!!! They are getting big! How are you doing? Are you managing with two?

Natalie said...

Cute little voice

Kristy said...

That is really cute. I can't believe they are that big already! They look so healthy. Good job!