Ahhh, those are so adorable. i love the headbands too.
Hey, we have one of those headbands! I can still pick out Claire, but Alice has changed a lot. I think she must be getting chubby! Very Cute!
How did you chose which one wore which shirt?! Cute girls. congrats on the new job!
oooo the chubbiness! They're getting so big and they look healthy & strong. Thanks for posting so I can see them.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ahhh, those are so adorable. i love the headbands too.
Hey, we have one of those headbands! I can still pick out Claire, but Alice has changed a lot. I think she must be getting chubby! Very Cute!
How did you chose which one wore which shirt?! Cute girls.
congrats on the new job!
How did you chose which one wore which shirt?! Cute girls.
congrats on the new job!
oooo the chubbiness! They're getting so big and they look healthy & strong. Thanks for posting so I can see them.
Post a Comment