
Today I got a job offer at the Central Utah Clinic in the ultrasound department. I interviewed on Thursday and did a 'working interview' on Monday where I basically worked for free for a day so they could make sure I was competent, and I could make sure it was a place I want to work. It went well, but after not hearing from them for a couple days I called to 'follow up.' It was then that the supervisor told me he had meant to call me back but his wife was sick and he was out of the office for a few days. He wanted me to come and work for them, but couldn't give me details until he was back in the office. After getting the details today, I am very excited about everything. I will get paid substantially more then I make now, no call, no weekends, get a great retirement, and decent insurance. The only down side is that the job is in Provo, but since my mom is down that way, it is workable, especially for the money. I am planning on staying at the sleep lab for one day a week. I am just ecstatic to get an ultrasound job and start working in my field.
3 comments:
Congrats! Mom told me about your unexpected "working interview" but I am so happy that it turned out great. Good Luck, and good luck to Marc with the girls, hopefully he will have plenty of breaks.
Congrats on the job! Maybe I can come visit you for some investigative gall bladder work!
Congrats! I had the "joy" of getting a few ultrasounds a few weeks ago. Not prego ones, unfortunately. Anyway, I thought of you. Maybe we'll see you around sometime.
Post a Comment