Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Fun Videos

So yesterday and today we have been playing with the ultrasound machine at work and figured out how to save short video clips to a disc. So I am posting a few clips for fun. This week has been a bit depressing for be because patients (i.e. strangers) have started noticing that I am pregnant. The nice thing about all of this is that I just think that if I am pregnant again with only one, I won't be too huge. But you never know. Other than that, Thank you Davin for the double stroller, we are so excited about it! I just love hand-me-downs! I think my girls had better get used that that now, because that is probably what they will get their whole lives. When I was growing up we were on the hand-me-down list for the ward and got lots of really cute things. We didn't know that everyone didn't do that. It was like Christmas when a bag of clothes was dropped off.

No comments: