So I edited down the ultrasound from Friday and am posting just a few minutes of it. For some reason I can only upload one of the videos, so sorry twin A. Also blogger made me compress it way down, so I hope it turns out OK.
Monday, May 19, 2008
Today we had another doctor's appointment. I guess I need to get used to seeing her frequently. The really great thing was that things are going well enough that I get another month appointment free. Yeah! The best part was when she measured me, I am 16 weeks and measuring as if I am 23 weeks. Yesterday at church someone was trying to tell me how cute it is, but all I was thinking was "Yes, it would be cute it I wasn't only 16 weeks." Whatever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm sorry you're so big already. I'm about 23 weeks and I feel like a fat cow. I mostly hate looking pregnant because of my three kids buzzing around me--people stare. For my first two it didn't bother me as much. I'm sure once you get bigger, you'll get the stares. At least when people stupidly ask you if you're having twins because you are huge, you can say yes. I have a couple of friends who get that question a lot and they have to say no!
Post a Comment