


So I don't know if anyone will appreciate these as much as me. Lauren informed me that she had never heard of an ultrasound being called "adorable" before, but I have seen lots of adorable ultrasounds. This might have something to do with the fact that I know what I am looking at. But these pictures are interesting because I can already tell that they will look different. One totally has Marc's nose and the other is more like mine. It is so fun and I seriously feel for everyone who can't look at their babies all the time. I hope other's can appreciate these as much as I do.
The first one is funny because she had crossed her legs and looks like she's just relaxing.
The second is good for comparison because she has more of the Anderson nose that is long and straight.
The third picture is the one with Marc's nose, notice how it is short and slopes up.
This last picture you can see them both squished together.
I have more, but have a feeling others will not appreciate them so I will refrain, but so fun!

3 comments:
They ARE adorable!!! We definitelly appreciate the pictures! That is amazing that it is already so obvious how different they look. Feel free to post the rest of the pictures! :)
Very exciting about 2 girls! We will find out next week what ours is. By the way, I just went through all of Jenna's clothes and pulled out quite a few. I will bring them with us when we come out and you can sort through them. Rach
I obviously didn't understand the pictures as much as you do... but I definitely appreciated them. I got teary when I got my first ultrasound. It is so fun to see this little person moving and the little heart beating. congrats! and yay for girls :)
Post a Comment