Tuesday, May 6, 2008

It's a girl...and another girl!

So it was confirmed today. We are having 2 girls. I have been certain that at least one of them would be a girl, but was also thinking one would be a boy. The real downside to having 2 girls is that most of the offerings of clothes and such have been from families with boys (sigh, missing out on free stuff). But we are excited. I was hoping to post pictures today because they are getting so big and are just adorable, but the printer at work was broken, so maybe tomorrow I will be able to. I am sure that Marc's nephew Ryan will be very excited because he has informed us that he wanted us to have a girl, probably to minimize the competition. I think the best thing about 2 girls is that I won't need to buy as many clothes because they can share, at least for now.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Wow, that is so exciting! Derrald's mom is especially excited since she has had SO much fun with their adopted girls who act like twins. If you ever get frustrated she would be the person to call. I really want to see some pictures. I have never heard of ultrasounds being called "adorable" before!

Melanie said...

Oh, you are SO right about Ryan and the competition! Mom and I were just saying that! He'll do much better with girl cousins.

Congratulations! We can hardly wait to see the pictures!!!