Wednesday, April 1, 2009

No soup for you!


Ever since we started the girls on cereal Claire's colic has returned and she has stopped sleeping through the night. Oatmeal was really bad with Claire screaming and her cheeks turned bright red. Yesterday we decided to just give her milk (which is difficult because Claire LOVES cereal and will often refuse milk). The hard work paid off, she slept until 6:00 this morning and was only cranky before bed, not insane. For now we will just stick to fruits and vegetables and hope she does well.

2 comments:

rachaeljanae said...

You might try barley. Cereal is just so good for filling them up, but you'll probably do best to just skip it for a month or two, at least oatmeal. I'm going to show you how to make baby food when I'm there this weekend!

Lauren said...

Hooray! I can not wait to learn how to make baby food with Rachael! This weekend is gonna rock! The sleepy Clair picture is so cute. See you soon.