
For Easter we went to the Inman's on Saturday. Since we have been married EVERYONE hunts eggs. It started so that Ryan wouldn't hunt eggs alone, and Marc and I will probably continue to do it with the girls. It is fun, and the girls enjoyed being outside on a nice day. We also had a good dinner and enjoyed being out of the house for a bit.
We also celebrated by taking the girls to church for the first time. We only had one poopy diaper and no one completely melted down. Alice however needed to eat during Sacrament Meeting and by that time it was time for naps, so we spent the meeting in the foyer. It was an interesting experience and I am sure we will get better at it as we go along.









5 comments:
Oh, church will be like that or worse until Nursery. Don't have too high expectations. Take advantage of people who want to hold one the girls and help out. I know it's hard to let go when you're worried about them getting sick, but it's getting warmer and they need to build up those immune systems!
Cute pictures!!! Your girls are so dang cute!!
I love those ears on the girls! So cute!
What a proud grandma! Yeah...church is hard with kids, especially when they get mobile. But we go anyway. I think it's better to keep in the habit, even if you feel like you don't get anything out of it...which you probably will :). But Rachael is right, I bet with those cuties you get LOTS of offers for help. Everyone that's been a mom knows it's hard enough with one, let alone two!
Looks fun. Your girls are as cute as ever!
Post a Comment