There are many posts regarding this event from others, but I need to contribute my own.
This weekend, my mom and all my sisters came up to my house for some serious(?) girl time. It was nice to get together over Conference as to not miss church or neglect callings. Rachael and her baby Aaron flew in from
Nebraska and despite some delays got here in one piece. The weekend was mostly talking and catching up. There was also a lot of cooking and crafts sprinkled in. I won't go over the entire menu, but we had some great meals. I am still full from all of the awesome food. Melanie taught us how to make some really cute scrappy crafts. Since we are all so busy and don't
have a lot of time to chat, we mostly keep up with each other through our blogs. It was so nice to actually have face time with everyone. We decided to make this a yearly event, and I am already looking forward to it again.
This weekend, my mom and all my sisters came up to my house for some serious(?) girl time. It was nice to get together over Conference as to not miss church or neglect callings. Rachael and her baby Aaron flew in from
4 comments:
I'm pretty sure you are the last! Hooray for my last comment on this weekend. Let's just hope Janell does not start a blog too. Thanks for having us, I'm glad that we were all there.
Look how young your mom looks! She looks like one of the sisters! So glad you all got to get together.
Fun times! So jealous...looks like great fun!
Sounds like an awesome and much needed weekend!
Post a Comment