I love Christmas on Sunday. We woke up at our normal time (yeah for little ones!) and the girls immediately tore into all their presents. I got them clothes and books, Marc got them a few toys, and my mom got them one of the best presents: recliners! We headed to church and then out to the Inman's for more presents and lunch. I was on call Christmas Eve and spent almost the entire day at work so after the festivities I took a nap while the girls played with their recent acquisitions. For dinner we went to the annual Jensen Christmas party at Marc's aunt Dot's house. It is fun to see his cousins and the closest thing to cousins the girls have their age on that side. It was a long day but very fun.
| All the girls really asked for were candy canes, so we obliged |



No comments:
Post a Comment