Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me

A couple of weeks ago I started a new job at Alta View hospital still doing ultrasound. It is great because I am now full time. I miss Park City terribly, but Alta View is nice and it is growing on me. Since I am so new to the job I had to work Christmas Eve and my birthday. LAME! I decided that since my birthday had to be spent at work I would make the most of it. I made my favorite lemon cupcakes to share with my co-workers and Marc brought me take-out sushi for lunch. It wasn't so bad after all. I got a KitchenAid bread machine from Marc which I adore and made banana bread in this morning. The girls called me at work and sang me Happy Birthday which was soooo cute and Marc's family sent him home with presents for me. They are awesome. I have also decided that have Facebook is good for no other reason then to get masses of birthday wishes, which is always fun.

No comments: