I also mentioned that Claire has been suffering with motion sickness lately and she asked if there is a family history of migraines. Many of Marc's family members suffer(ed) with migraines. Marc had severe migraines as a child but outgrew them. So that may be something to look forward to. Apparently motion sickness and migraines often occur together (fun times!). At least there is something we can do to relieve Claire's allergy symptoms, too bad there isn't anything we can do about the motion sickness.
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Her Father's Daughter
I also mentioned that Claire has been suffering with motion sickness lately and she asked if there is a family history of migraines. Many of Marc's family members suffer(ed) with migraines. Marc had severe migraines as a child but outgrew them. So that may be something to look forward to. Apparently motion sickness and migraines often occur together (fun times!). At least there is something we can do to relieve Claire's allergy symptoms, too bad there isn't anything we can do about the motion sickness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can sympathize with motion sickness, migraines and allergies. Are you sure she is not MY daughter? I wish I had allergy shots at age five, then again shots made me nauseous and dizzy. I'm pathetic.
Poor Claire! Whenever she is miserable with allergies and/or migraines in the future, you can always send her to stay with Aunt Mimi. We'll sit very still together in a dark room with cold packs on our heads and a box of Kleenex between us. Lauren can join us, too. :) P.S. Remind me to tell you about the time my allergy shots sent me into anaphylactic shock!
wow... sounds like me... allergies, migraines, nausea... story of my life.
poor thing! well, hopefully the zyrtec will work out - we had Allan on it when he got that mystery rash (turned out to be a chicken pox vaccine allergy). It made him a little cranky, but at least it did work!
I've never tried allergy shots before, but I have tried every allergy medication - zyrtec is the only one that doesn't put me to sleep immediately. I use children's zyrtec myself, since it is tons cheaper than the adult kind and works just as well for me. Kroger makes a good generic version of the children's zyrtec, you can get it at smiths.
Post a Comment