Oh my goodness - they are so cute! Claire sure does have personality - I am sure Alice does too - but Claire seemed to always be striking a pose. (That's if I have correct!) Cute, Cute Girls!
eee hee hee hee!! they are just adorable. please tell me that's not a glass full of real milk. if it is, was it the last picture you took, or are you just that good to keep the dresses spotless? you're just that good... i know...
3 comments:
Oh my goodness - they are so cute! Claire sure does have personality - I am sure Alice does too - but Claire seemed to always be striking a pose. (That's if I have correct!) Cute, Cute Girls!
eee hee hee hee!! they are just adorable. please tell me that's not a glass full of real milk. if it is, was it the last picture you took, or are you just that good to keep the dresses spotless?
you're just that good... i know...
hugs all around!
I love the pics! They are so cute.
Post a Comment