Wednesday, December 2, 2009
A crazy Sunday
Sunday was my first day/night of taking call at my new job. I haven't started taking an entire week yet, I was just filling in over the holiday. Starting in a couple of weeks I will be on call every other week (nights and weekends). I was assured that call was easy and that I probably wouldn't be called in, so I was planning of going to church and doing my normal Sunday activities. Around 11:00 I was called in and hurried up there thinking that if I was quick, I could make it back for Sacrament Meeting. I got home and was called in again at about 3:00, so no church. As I was driving up, I got another page for another patient, so I had 2 exams waiting for me when I got there. While I was there 2 additional exams were added on for me. It seemed like every patient who came into the ER that day needed an ultrasound. I finally left around 7:00 relieved that the crazy day of call would soon be over, but no. I was called in once more at 3:30am. So much for my peaceful Sunday of call. Hopefully it won't be this crazy every Sunday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yikes! Hope it gets better!
bad luck! maybe it's the luck quota for the month and nobody will need one for the next two months until the snow melts!
I wish i could come in to have you check me out.. i think i've got gallstones..
Post a Comment