We had a great Thanksgiving. We spent the day with Marc's family and had dinner at his parent's house. We all contributed our part to the dinner and it turned out great. After dinner we left the girls with the grandparents and went to see New Moon. I have to say, I was entertained. It wasn't the most amazing movie ever, but both Marc and I got some laughs from it and had a good time. The girls loved being at Rara and Papa's and playing with all their fun toys.
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Happy Thanksgiving
We had a great Thanksgiving. We spent the day with Marc's family and had dinner at his parent's house. We all contributed our part to the dinner and it turned out great. After dinner we left the girls with the grandparents and went to see New Moon. I have to say, I was entertained. It wasn't the most amazing movie ever, but both Marc and I got some laughs from it and had a good time. The girls loved being at Rara and Papa's and playing with all their fun toys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment