Monday, November 16, 2009

1 year appointment (sort of)



It's been awhile since I posted. We have been very busy lately. My semester is wrapping up and I am excited for it to be over. My new job is going good and I am going to start taking call in December. Today we finally went to the Pediatrician for the 1 year appointment. We have had insurance troubles, but that is finally straightened out so we could go to the doctor. The girls are as tiny as ever, but developing fine. The Dr. was very impressed with their mental development, particularly with how many words they know (speaking and signing). Here are the stats:
Alice:
17 lbs 7 oz (2%)
28" (5%)

Claire:
18 lbs 11 oz (2%)
29.5" (37%)

We were hoping to be able to move the car seats to forward facing, but that is not likely any time soon.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Ahhh, adorable tiny girls!

Natalie said...

So glad you are signing with them. Cute girls!