We went down to my parent's house today so my Dad could help Marc replace our brakes on the Trooper. While the boys were working hard on the car, my mom, Janell, the girls and I went to Pumpkinland in Vineyard. They have a funny little corn maze, some animals (goats, chickens, bunnies, etc), and lots of pumpkins. It was fun and I think the girls had a good time.
Saturday, October 17, 2009
Pumpkinland
We went down to my parent's house today so my Dad could help Marc replace our brakes on the Trooper. While the boys were working hard on the car, my mom, Janell, the girls and I went to Pumpkinland in Vineyard. They have a funny little corn maze, some animals (goats, chickens, bunnies, etc), and lots of pumpkins. It was fun and I think the girls had a good time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Pumpkin patches make by far the cutest pictures!
Did they remember their chicken sounds? :)
I should show you Ryan's first "pumpkin patch" picture. He was absolutely wailing. But it won 1st place in a photo contest!
Post a Comment