Monday, October 5, 2009

Alice's First Haircut






Alice has very little hair, so this post may surprise some. But Alice has the most ridiculous tufts of hair over her ears and on her forehead. These are the only spots on her head where he hair has actually grown and it looks really funny. Today Marc decided it was time to take care of things, so I wacked off her little tufts. She really does look better now. I tried to capture the tufts, but they wouldn't photograph correctly. Oh, well.

6 comments:

rachaeljanae said...

Jenna had the same thing, but I waited much longer to cut it. It was a krusty the clown type look.

Lauren said...

ahhh, that is a milestone though it had nothing to do with real length haha

Pete & Colleen said...

Hair or no hair, Tufts or no tufts, she is still one of the cutest babies on this planet. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy. They grow up fast.

Melanie said...

Awww...we'll miss those random little hairs!

Josh and Jenna said...

How cute! My kids have to have a haircut every month, I guess we make 'em hairy around here! ;)

Su said...

Think of it as the cutest pixie cut ever, because it is!