
I started a new job today. It is at the new Park City hospital doing ultrasound on call. I will have no set hours but instead take call every other week. I have been told the call isn't too bad and I won't get called in too often. I am excited to get a job that works with my school schedule and gets my foot in the door somewhere. I am also glad to refresh/keep up on my skills. Yeah! The hospital itself is pretty funny. They are going for a "resort feel." This means the exterior and lobby look like a ski lodge and the cafeteria has mostly gourmet selections. (The special today was prime rib). The biggest downside is to go along with the "resort" theme, all departments have a uniform color. Imaging's color in red. Ick!
2 comments:
What color were you hoping for? I think the hospital looks pretty cool. I'm glad you are happy about the job.
Congrats on the job...wahoo!
Post a Comment