
Father's Day has been an extended event for us. We went to my parent's house last Sunday because my Dad was in town. Yesterday we had dinner at Marc's parent's house. Today we celebrated by giving talks in church and then having Marc's family, Janell and Erin up for dinner after. The dinner was very impromptu. We asked Sandy to come to our church to help with the girls while we were speaking and the whole family decided to come. Janell is spending the night at our house so I can take her to EFY in the morning.
I sure love all the Dads in my life. My dad is very helpful and whenever I need a dishwasher fixed or advise on my car, my dad is always happy to help. Mike (Marc's Dad) loves to come up and spend time with the girls and they sure love their Papa. Marc is such a cute Dad. He is so good to take on the stay at home parent role. He cooks, cleans, and the girls are always fed, bathed and have cute outfits on. Happy Father's Day!
1 comment:
oooo! how cute! Don't worry Fran, your girls are perfect. They just enjoy reclining - who wants to expend all that energy just to sit up? Remember Allan barely was sitting up at 8 months too :D and now I can't catch up with him.
Post a Comment