The last few weeks the girls have started smiling a lot. It is so cute. Claire has already figured out that if she smiles she gets things, like out of bed at night. It is virutally impossible to get them both smiling at the same time, so the first picture is as close as I could get.
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
They are so adorable! Before you had them you said that you would probable not dress them to match but I knew that you could not resist! It is too precious!
Lauren used the right word... ADORABLE! Love their little smiles!
I can't believe how much they are starting to look like Rachael's kids!
Oooooo!!! They're just scrumptious! Look at those cheeks! I think they're the picture of health and happiness. They're clean and obviously well fed, hehe. Good job Fran, I know it's a lot of work to keep it all up. You're amazing.
Ok they are heavenly sweetness!
-Debbilyn
Post a Comment