Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving


Yes, we did have Thanksgiving at our house. I know it sounds crazy, but we actually found if quite nice. My parents and Janell came up as did Marc's parents, sister and nephew. Dinner was great. I was really only in charge of the stuffing. The rest of the meal was brought by everyone else. We decided to have Thanksgiving at our house a long time ago and it turned out for the best. Because of the girls, it is much easier for people to come to us, then for us to go anywhere. After dinner we played the Wii and a new game of my Mom's, the Farming Game. It was really fun. The Farming Game is like Monopoly meets Settlers without the hostile takeover. It was a fun night.

1 comment:

Su said...

Looks so fun! Especially since you are NOT holding the babies and actually sitting down like you're going to be able to eat a whole meal at once while it's still hot. I hope the girls were good and let you have your dinner in peace :D