Today we got about 5 inches of snow at our house. The first real snow storm of the season. Apparently it only snowed in the valley, but that is the 'charm' of living in the canyon. Sandy was kind enough to come up and watch the girls while Marc and I went to vote. She then spent that afternoon with me and the girls. It is so wonderful to have family that is willing to help. When I am by myself I can get absolutly nothing done except feed and change the girls. When Sandy is here I can clean my kitchen, pick up the house and do laundry.
On another note, today is the girl's due date. This means that all of their development should be calculated from this day. We
2 comments:
Happy Due Date Yesterday! All the snow is crazy! I certainly miss snow in the winters but we get our fill coming out each Christmas. At least there is no scraping the car or shoveling.
So cute :)
I can't wait to meet them!
Post a Comment