Saturday, October 11, 2008

Twin Bond


As we were leaving the hospital the discharging nurse extolled all the virtues of co-bedding and convinced me that we should try it. We bought a Pack 'n Play with a bassinet. The bassinet is just the elevated mattress which means it is plenty big for the two of them. When I put them into the bassinet I put them a bit apart so they wouldn't smother each other, but they make their way over so they are not lonely. When I checked on them once they were just too cute that I had to get a picture of them snuggling.
Both girls love to stretch. I think they were so cramped that they are trying to take advantage of all the space they have now. This little video is mostly of Alice stretching. Marc bought these outfits yesterday and they are just too cute.

2 comments:

rachaeljanae said...

So cute! I know it's hard to find time to update, but I love to read about how things are going. Keep it up!

Lauren said...

So adorable, Not even marc can resist buying matching outfits. Love the video!