Sunday, October 19, 2008

Claire




Today after Claire's bath she was very awake and alert and so cute. Her cheeks seem to get bigger everyday. I guess she gets that from me. Alice is doing great. We expect her to get released next Saturday or Sunday. She will finish her antibiotics on Thursday and then will need a few days to reintroduce food and make sure she can tolerate that.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

We miss Claire! It's been a whole week since we've seen her! We're glad we have been able to help with Alice. Give Claire a big hug and kiss for us!

Natalie said...

I love to see those little eyes! Its so fun when they are alert! She's beautiful.

Jim and Christina said...

Claire does look a lot like you--at least as a baby. I was just 8 when you were born..but I remember those chubby cheeks!
The babies are so cute. YOu will have neverending fun with those 2 girls. :)