Thursday, February 6, 2014

It's a boy!

This pregnancy has been totally weird and so different than with the girls. I haven't been sure if that is because I am only pregnant with one, I am 6 years older, or if it was a boy. I had my sneaking suspicions it was a boy though. Today we went for our 20 week ultrasound. As far as his health looks everything looks great. We were able to get great pictures of his feet so we know they are not clubbed like Alice's. He was very cooperative and the tech was able to get great pictures pretty quickly. After being in the ultrasound for a little while the girls were getting restless and wanted to go play with the wooden kids MRI machine in the waiting area so Marc took them out to do that. Not one minute after they left the tech and I were commenting on how he wasn't shy at all about letting his little penis hang out there for everyone to see. I told her that at least he wasn't grabbing it. That very second he reached down and grabbed on. I guess when there aren't any toys in there he finds what he can to play with. We are very excited and the Inman name can live on for one more generation :).

No comments: