Saturday, April 23, 2011

Graduation Day

Yesterday I graduated from Weber State University! I majored in Health Promotion and minored in Nutrition Education. I graduated Magna Cum Laude, the Outstanding Graduate in Nutrition Education, and with the Excellence in Service Distinction. WaHoo! I am so glad to be finally finished and not think about school anymore. I have taken several breaks in my education but not finishing always nagged at me.


I graduated from High School in '00 and college in '11, maybe in '22 I'll get a Master's degree.

4 comments:

rachaeljanae said...

Congratulations! You made it, I'm jealous.

Jim and Christina said...

Congratulations! I think a bachelors degree is the hardest to get through. The hard work now will pay off later!!:)

Su said...

You did it!!!! I'm so proud of you! Congrats and happy dancing!

Natalie said...

Congrats! (It was so fun to get together yesterday. Thanks for making it happen.)