Saturday, April 30, 2011

8 years


8 years ago we were in Florence, Italy getting married. Our wedding was the best, and I say that with no reservation. I have yet to attend a wedding that I think was better than mine. I can honestly say it was one of the best days of my life. People often speak of pre-wedding jitters and cold feet, I never felt that. I have been grateful every day that I married Marc and couldn't ask for a better husband. We are hoping to go back for our 10th anniversary in a couple of years. If you weren't there, I am posting pictures so you can be jealous. If you were there, I am posting pictures so you can remember how amazing it was.

The ceremony
The Medici Palace or Palazzo Vecchio where we were married



The wedding party
Mike and Sandy Inman, Melanie and Ryan Olsen, Us, Kay and Janae Anderson, Harlan and Mary Alice Clark






4 comments:

Ryan said...

We feel the same way! What an amazing day! We're glad to have you as part of our family! :)

Ryan said...

So...I didn't realize that we were signed into Ryan's account instead of mine. I'm sure Ryan would say the same thing!

Janell said...

Congratulations on 8 years! What great pictures!

Su said...

There's no way it's been 8 years!! I still wish I could have been there. I hope you're always as happy as you have been so far, you guys are just so great!