| Aaron, Jenna, Sean, Alice, Claire and Ethan. All my mom's grandkids |
| Hmm, that's interesting |
My sisters and I have decided that it is important to get together at least once a year. Last year we had a weekend at my house and this year it was a week at Rachael's new house. Since Lauren is on a mission, she didn't join us. It was so fun to see the new house. It is huge and gorgeous. We tried to do activities in the morning and chill in the afternoons. I was really glad to have time to reconnect with Rachael since it is hard to keep up since we are both so busy. The full day we were in Omaha it was about 95ยบ with 95% humidity. We went to the Omaha zoo that day and it was slightly misrable. Since Rachael is about 9 months pregnant she had to sit down several time to keep from passing out. The whole time I was thinking "why would anyone live here?" But the rest of the days were much better. The zoo was really big and the girls seemed to enjoy it. We ended up going twice. We also went to the park and the children's museum. I'm glad the girls got to know their cousins better.
| The whole group minus my mom. We thought we looked like a day care group going to the zoo. |
| Rachael's favorite pic from the visit |
| Claire in the aquarium's tunnel |
| This is me trying to do homework, it doesn't really work at home either. |
| I love how much bigger Aaron is then the girls. |
| My mom did this to Claire's hair and I thought this was such a cute picture. |
2 comments:
I do have more pictures. I promise to send them soon. So much fun!
Ryan & I are laughing at the picture of Claire & Aaron! That is so funny! I'd have to say it's my favorite so far, too!
Post a Comment