Yesterday I dropped the girls off at my mom's house to spend the night. We are going to Mexico in May and we decided to have a few trial runs before leaving for the week. I felt a little bad about the state I left the girls in. Once I got down to Orem we took Claire to have her picture taken and then went shopping. As soon as we got in the car to head over to the photo place both girls fell asleep. My mom stayed in the car with Alice and I woke Claire up to do her pictures. She was actually quite good, which was surprising due to her 5 minute nap. So Alice got about 45 minutes of a nap. (The normal nap is 2 hours.) When we went shopping Claire ended up falling asleep in the stroller. When we got back to my mom's Claire went right down for a late nap. When I left, I wasn't sure how it was going to go, but my mom said it was fine. They had a weird napping day the next day, but it all worked out fine.
Marc and I went out to dinner and rented The Time Traveler's Wife, which we both liked. It was so great to stay up late and sleep in without worry. I am really looking forward to Mexico.
But probably the best part about the kids spending the night at Grandma's, I FINALLY got around to cleaning my laundry room (which was in a pretty sad state). I have been trying to find time to clean the laundry room for months (that is not an exaggeration). It looks so wonderful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment