Sunday, February 28, 2010

Recent Videos

The girls are hilarious. The older they get, the more they can express themselves, and it is so funny. I am posting a few videos to show them off.

The first video is of the girls pretending to feed thier "babies." They were super cranky a few days ago and Marc decided to try showing them how to feed their dolls. They absolutly love giving the dolls a bottle, so this was a natural fit as well. They fed their dolls for over an hour. It is by far the new favorite activity.



This next video is of Claire. I turned the monitor so she could watch herself and she decided to perform "Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes."


The last video is of Alice showing her range of emotions.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Those are really cool videos. I need to try giving the kids baby food jars...they would LOVE that! I also noticed the carseat box is still hanging around....funny!