Thursday, April 10, 2008
Pills and such
So at the insistance of many (you know who you are), I have been pressured into starting a blog. I am not sure how often I will update this, but I will try. As many of you know, Marc and I are expecting twin on November 4th. That mean that I am about 11 weeks along. This week has been an interesting one. A couple of weeks ago, the morning (by morning I mean all day) sickness was running my life. I couldn't hold anything down and basically was spending every spare movent napping or laying around. Much to the chagrin of my husband. So it got to the point that I called my Doctor and got some Fenegren. That stuff is awesome. I can't take a whole pill or I will be passed out for 2 days, but half seems to do the trick. In fact I think it was working too well and I decided to try not taking one before I went to bed on Tuesday night. Bad Idea! I haven't been the same since. I think the drugs had built up in my system keeping sickness at bay. I woke up that morning in a sorry state. The only down side to the pills is the tiredness. Luckily I have quite a bit of experience with tiredness working the night shift. We are going to Hawaii in about 10 days, so I am hopeing that my system will have calmed down by then and I can really enjoy my vacation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yea! I can stop insisting now! :)
Oh, my poor sister! I hope that Hawaii is not throw-up-fest 2008. It is great to hear from you. We want to hear all the nauseating details of carrying twins. Good Luck!
Thanks for inviting me to your blog! Congratulations! Sounds like quite an adventure. Good luck... especially with the sickness. I know about that and am glad the F. pill is working for you! What a blessing.
I can't believe you are having twins! Bless you! I am way excited for you! Just think...at least you will get to have them early :)
Post a Comment