Saturday, August 31, 2013

Our new home

I feel like I chronicled our journey to Mississippi sufficiently on Facebook, so I won't go into detail here. It is sufficient to say we just moved to Oxford, Mississippi so Marc can pursue an MFA in creative writing at Ole Miss. I have been hemming and hawing about when to do this post because we moved in about 2 weeks ago and it has been a whirlwind of unpacking and organizing. The house is nowhere near where I want it to be but I thought I would post a few pictures of the new house. I feel very fortunate to be in this house, we have a lot of space and a big yard for the girls. It is an older home and needs some work. My parents will be coming in about a month to do some renovations with us. But here are a few pics.

The great room

The girls are loving their new bunkbeds

This is a mess but the girls have a dedicated playroom, pure bliss!
The rest of the house is too embarrassing at this point to post pictures, maybe later.

No comments: