Monday, July 25, 2011
First Movie
Today we took the girls to their very first movie! We have thought they would do well at a movie but there hasn't been anything in theaters that I thought they would enjoy and would be two-year-old appropriate. Finally there was something and we went to see the new Winnie the Pooh movie. Luckily at our theatre kids 2 and under are free so we didn't have to pay for them. They LOVED it! especially Alice who gave me a running commentary throughout and was still talking about it at bedtime. Claire like the popcorn much more than the movie, although she was well behaved the entire time. This was a perfect first movie because it was only 62 minutes and it had a very cute short film at the beginning. I highly recommend it for anyone with kids in the 5 and under set. We tried to get a picture of the girls at the theatre, but they were highly uncooperative.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
after taking you and Rachael to your first movie, I stopped all treats as that seemed more important than the movie. I think it has been a good thing to not get used to eating during movies.
Post a Comment