I haven't started my blogging year off very well. I have been so busy with everything that I was shocked to realize it has been a month since my last post. The girls are great and getting to be so much fun. They talk in full, intelligible sentences and love to sing all the time. Their new favorite game is "Hospital." In this game they take turns being sick and the other person gives them shots, looks in their ears, takes blood pressures, etc. They will also rope Marc and I into playing as well. They make the most pathetic sick kids with sad faces saying "I'm sick," and "poke me, mommy" (this means they want a shot).They can play this for hours!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
so cute!!! I love this stage, where simple things entertain for hours and hours!!
It was so fun to see you and visit with you! I'm so glad you made it down.
Post a Comment