Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Picture Time

Since the girls are awesome sitters and are really too cute for words, I decided it was time to get their pictures taken again. We went to Sears because we had a coupon. The coupon ended up being very confusing and not a big money saver, but the photographer was really good. She was the manager and had been taking portraits for over 20 years. She also does lots of free lance work and works for National Geographic on the side. Who knew you could get someone so experienced at Sears?! Anyway, she spent over 2 hours with us taking pictures and helping us decide what package to get. I ended up spending more money then I planned on, but because the photographer was so great and spent so much time with us, it was worth it. Thanks Sandy for pitching in so we could get more cute pictures, and thanks mom for buying the CD so we can have all the fun pictures forever!















7 comments:

Lauren said...

Ahhh, those are so adorable. It is always good to have a collection of professional portraits. The bottom one of Clair is perfect!

Kristy said...

Oh my gosh!!! Those pictures are so dang cute!!!!!

Frances said...

From Dad:

Very cute.

Melanie said...

I've been hearing about these from Mom ALL WEEK! They turned out so cute!

rachaeljanae said...

So hard to stick to your guns when cute pictures are involed. I always spend more than I planned. Priceless.

Kristy said...

Love the pics! They are so cute. Photographers in malls are evil...I always spent too much money when I did that. I need to do something though, because I haven't got professional pics of my kids in FOREVER! But the girls are SO cute!

Natalie said...

Fun pictures! I've been wanting to get some tub pictures like that for my bathroom. (I always spend more than I plan on too!)