About a week ago we took the girls to Target for their first non-mom photoshoot. It made me feel a bit better that the girl at Target really couldn't get them to smile either, but they turned out cute.
I'm tempted to say, "The personalized onesies are from their favorite aunt." But since they have three other aunts who love them dearly, that wouldn't really be fair. (Love ya, Rachael, Lauren, and Janell!) ;) I am Marc's sister, and I ordered them online from a company called "Bella Claire." I saw them and couldn't resist! The pictures turned out SO cute!!!
4 comments:
I LOVE those outfits! Did you make them? What beautiful girls!
I'm tempted to say, "The personalized onesies are from their favorite aunt." But since they have three other aunts who love them dearly, that wouldn't really be fair. (Love ya, Rachael, Lauren, and Janell!) ;) I am Marc's sister, and I ordered them online from a company called "Bella Claire." I saw them and couldn't resist! The pictures turned out SO cute!!!
Cute outfits. And I love the reading pictures too!
They are so cute! Love the outfits. What sweeties!
Post a Comment